From: Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ffmpeg command not found
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 19:28:48
1 On Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:23:32 PM gevisz wrote:
2 > Thank you for your reply. I am aware of that change. But the news says:
3 >
4 > "Users who currently use libav (the Gentoo default) do not have to
5 > perform any action since USE=libav is enabled by default."
6 >
7 > So, I "performed no actions".
8 >
9 > And I still have media-video/libav-9.17 installed.
10 >
11 > P.S. I have nor libav no ffmpeg USE flags in make.conf but I think
12 > that USE=libav is enabled somewhere in the profile. Am I wrong?
15 I think that should be read as "Users who want to continue using libav..."
16 There an avconv in libav that is mostly compatible with ffmpeg.
19 Fernando Rodriguez