From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How should I keep my contacts ?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:03:17
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 16:13 on Wednesday 27 October 2010, Kfir Lavi
2 did opine thusly:
3
4 > On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Alan McKinnon
5 <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>wrote:
6 > > Apparently, though unproven, at 15:40 on Wednesday 27 October 2010, Kfir
7 > > Lavi
8 > >
9 > > did opine thusly:
10 > > > Hi,
11 > > > I'm looking for a way to keep my contacts.
12 > > > What I prefer is a server with database, lets say sqlite, and a front
13 > >
14 > > end.
15 > >
16 > > > I need to read again the LDAP configuration, but wanted to know if
17 > > > there
18 > >
19 > > is
20 > >
21 > > > something similar but less tedious.
22 > >
23 > > akonadi
26 > > --
27 > > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
28 >
29 > Is there something that don't involve kde or gnome? I'm running a clean
30 > fluxbox.
33 I'm going to answer your exact question with the only answer it deserves:
34
35 text file with vi frontend
39 To get a better answer, compose a better mail. To find out how to do that,
40 google "how to ask questions" by Eric S.Raymond, read his essay, then come
41 back and try again.
45 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com