From: Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How should I keep my contacts ?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:48:18
1 On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > Apparently, though unproven, at 16:13 on Wednesday 27 October 2010, Kfir
4 > Lavi
5 > did opine thusly:
6 >
7 > > On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Alan McKinnon
8 > <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>wrote:
9 > > > Apparently, though unproven, at 15:40 on Wednesday 27 October 2010,
10 > Kfir
11 > > > Lavi
12 > > >
13 > > > did opine thusly:
14 > > > > Hi,
15 > > > > I'm looking for a way to keep my contacts.
16 > > > > What I prefer is a server with database, lets say sqlite, and a front
17 > > >
18 > > > end.
19 > > >
20 > > > > I need to read again the LDAP configuration, but wanted to know if
21 > > > > there
22 > > >
23 > > > is
24 > > >
25 > > > > something similar but less tedious.
26 > > >
27 > > > akonadi
28 > > >
29 > > >
30 > > > --
31 > > > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
32 > >
33 > > Is there something that don't involve kde or gnome? I'm running a clean
34 > > fluxbox.
37 > I'm going to answer your exact question with the only answer it deserves:
38 >
39 > text file with vi frontend
43 > To get a better answer, compose a better mail. To find out how to do that,
44 > google "how to ask questions" by Eric S.Raymond, read his essay, then come
45 > back and try again.
48 > --
49 > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
50 >