From: wraeth <wraeth@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Emerge not updating the Installed database
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:24:24
1 On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 04:06:16PM -0700, walt wrote:
2 > On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:55:20 +1000
3 > Rod <Rod@×××××××.au> wrote:
4 >
5 > > Hi List,
6 > >
7 > > I have just updated MythTV, but when I do `emerge -s mythtv` I
8 > > get the previous version is the installed version
9 >
10 > Yep, you seem to be right :) Someone will surely ask what version of
11 > portage you're using, so I may as well ask it first.
12 >
13 Can you also check whether the correct package version is listed in
14 /var/db/pkg/media-tv (and, if the old version was removed, that the old version
15 is _not_ listed in there)?
18 wraeth <wraeth@×××××××××.au>
19 GnuPG Key: B2D9F759