From: Jonas de Buhr <jonas.de.buhr@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why grub can't load win kernel
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:35:00
1 Am Wed, 5 Oct 2011 23:48:09 +0800
2 schrieb "Lavender" <448463782@××.com>:
3
4 > Sorry, I'm a gentoo newcomer, so I am totally not familar with this
5 > OS. Does USE make sense with grub ? And in the building there is no
6 > error, I had grub-install done.
7
8 which was the *exact* commandline for grub-install? please copy it from
9 your shell history
10
11 grep grub-install ~/.bash_history
12
13 and show us the output. also please send in the output of
14
15 fdisk -l
16
17 and your complete grub.conf
18
19 > Grub boot interface can show up , I
20 > can choose which OS to boot, but I couldn't boot win , what is the
21 > problem in your opinion?
23 > From: "Alan McKinnon"<alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>;
24 > Date: Wed, Oct 5, 2011 11:39 PM
25 > To: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
26 >
27 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why grub can't load win kernel
30 > On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 23:32:10 +0800