From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why grub can't load win kernel
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:49:30
1 Sorry, I'm a gentoo newcomer, so I am totally not familar with this OS. Does USE make sense with grub ?
2 And in the building there is no error, I had grub-install done. Grub boot interface can show up , I can choose
3 which OS to boot, but I couldn't boot win , what is the problem in your opinion?
7 From: "Alan McKinnon"<alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>;
8 Date: Wed, Oct 5, 2011 11:39 PM
9 To: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
10
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why grub can't load win kernel
14 On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 23:32:10 +0800