From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to get data::util on gentoo
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 12:25:46
1 Randolph Maaßen <r.maassen60@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > 2012/12/15 <covici@××××××××××.com>
4 >
5 > > Hi. I was trying to install the JIRA-client from cpan, but it wants
6 > > Data::Util and I can't find it in gentoo anywhere. I tried to install
7 > > that from cpan, but it, in turn wants a number of modules which I don't
8 > > have and on we go. Does gentoo have this or is there a way in cpan to
9 > > get all the dependencies?
10 > >
11 > > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
12 > >
13 > > --
14 > > Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 > > How do
16 > > you spend it?
17 > >
18 > > John Covici
19 > > covici@××××××××××.com
22 > Try to (re)emerge dev-pear/Data-Utilities.
23 > Looks like what you want from eix.
24 >
25 > Try to install the JIRA-Client after this.
26 If you meant dev-perl, I did try that, but that is not the package,
27 JIRA-Client still complains.
28
29 Thanks again.
33 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
34 How do
35 you spend it?
36
37 John Covici