From: Mark Kirkwood <markir@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what causes "HAVE_CONFIG_H not found"?
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 04:06:15
1 Denis wrote:
4 > Boy this one was messy, but I figured it out. It turns out that
5 > there's another "mcc" compiler from MatLab, and it was installed on my
6 > system in /usr/bin. Mathematica's "mcc" compiler/linker, which I
7 > needed to use with the Monte Carlo integration package, was linked to
8 > my PATH also, but for some reason, the wrong "mcc" (from MatLab) was
9 > getting invoked first and thus messing up the compile process
10 > completely. I deleted the MatLab "mcc" from /usr/bin, and after that
11 > the make script worked like a charm and built all executables just
12 > like it was supposed to!
15 Well done - messy indeed!
16
17 Cheers