From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Another USE question
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:07:38
1 Nikos Chantziaras schrieb:
2 > KH wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> so inspired by [gentoo-user] USE="mmx mmxext sse sse2 ssse3 3dnow
6 >> 3dnowext" I again thougt about my USE flags.
7 >>
8 >> Now I want to put them in an order which is better fitting my need than
9 >> the alphabetical order. I remember I saw something ordering it for
10 >> hardware and software, but I can't remember the correct way. Was it:
11 >> USE_HARDWARE
12 >> USE_SOFTWARE
13 >>
14 >> ???
15 >>
16 >> Does anyone now this out of the box?
17 >
18 > You can do whatever you wish as long as USE contains all you need in the
19 > end. Example:
20 >
21 > USE_FOO="this n that"
22 > USE_BAR="some more flags"
23 > BLAH="whatever else there might be"
24 >
25 > USE="${USE_FOO} ${USE_BAR} ${BLAH}"
29 Thank's. That is exactly what I was looking for.
30
31 kh