From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Another USE question
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:04:00
1 KH wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > so inspired by [gentoo-user] USE="mmx mmxext sse sse2 ssse3 3dnow
5 > 3dnowext" I again thougt about my USE flags.
6 >
7 > Now I want to put them in an order which is better fitting my need than
8 > the alphabetical order. I remember I saw something ordering it for
9 > hardware and software, but I can't remember the correct way. Was it:
10 > USE_HARDWARE
11 > USE_SOFTWARE
12 >
13 > ???
14 >
15 > Does anyone now this out of the box?
16
17 You can do whatever you wish as long as USE contains all you need in the
18 end. Example:
19
20 USE_FOO="this n that"
21 USE_BAR="some more flags"