From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with clipboard separation
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:46:22
1 This is the default behavior of X. Highlighting IS copying to the
2 clipboard. Also, middle-click (or whatever is mapped to your 3rd mouse
3 button) is paste. This is just how X works. Getting around this is a
4 hack in itself.
5
6 Next time you are on an Solaris or AIX workstation - know that
7 cut/paste is the same (as X intended): highlight and 3rd button click.
8 :)
9