From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Nagios testers wanted
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 17:42:37
1 Michael Orlitzky <mjo <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > that, so I haven't worried too much about the politics.
7 Us old farts, call that:: wisdom. Surely you are wise.
10 That said, over the years, the dispostion of the main{}
11 is everything in a project. Even with projects that lack
12 coders, but have vision. Sooner or later a "coder" comes
13 along and cleans things up. But, vision, is indispensable
14 in all things software, imho.
15
16 I certainly appreciate your efforts and your keen insight.
19 James