From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Copy'n'Paste...but not for all?
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 19:04:32
1 On 2017-06-25 20:12, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
2
3 > When trying to cut text from a terminal or another text-based
4 > apolication and past that into a firefox running on the virtualized
5 > Linux it fails.
6 >
7 > But when I start a firefox on the host system, cut text from a
8 > terminal or another text-based application and paste that into the
9 > URL-field of the firefox on the host sustem, then cut it from there
10 > and paste it into the firefox on the viryalized Linux...it works.
11
12 I am more surprised by the second part than the first one. It's a
13 different X server, right?
16 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
17 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
18 Don't clear-text sign:
19 http://primate.net/~itz/blog/the-problem-with-gpg-signatures.html