From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] how to bring down the sync range of your monitor?
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:18:40
1 >-----Original Message-----
2 >From: Chuanwen Wu [mailto:wcw8410@×××××.com]
3 >Sent: 18 January 2007 14:37
4 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to bring down the sync range of your
6 >monitor?
7 >
8 >Obviously,the system detected the frequency itself and my setting of
9 >HorizSync and VertRefresh have no effect.
10 >
11 >So is there anything wrong with my xorg.conf?How to change it?
12 >--
13 >wcw
14
15 I'm not sure about for i810 but I know nVidia drivers can use this:
16
17 Option "IgnoreEDID" "True"
18
19 This ignores what the device says and uses your settings. You may want to look at the documentation and see if this (or something similar) is available for i810 chips.
20
21 djn
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list