From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: parental control software
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 10:31:38
1 On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:24:28 -0500, Paul Hartman wrote:
2
3 > I think logoutd from sys-apps/shadow can control allowed login windows
4 > by day-of-week and time-of-day, by user or group. Not sure if it
5 > translates to the X era or only applies to consoles.
6
7 This is only available on PAMless systems, but thanks for the pointer, I
8 went with using pam_time which does much the same thing and does work
9 with X as well as consoles.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a
16 whole box to start a campfire?