From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: vbox vm no boot
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 04:12:56
1 On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 at 08:26:07AM -0600, Harry Putnam wrote
2
3 > That is for the new attempt... I have yet to try booting it, but from
4 > your suggestions it sounds like I may have it right this time.
5 >
6 > I posted another screen grab but never saw it show up here. Trying again
7 >
8 > http://www.jtan.com/~reader/vu3/disp.cgi
9
10 I had similar "can't find boot device" problems with qemu-kvm. I don't
11 know if it's relevant or not to your situation, but try changing all
12 "sda?" entries to "hda?" in /etc/fstab and lilo/grub the virtual
13 machine.
16 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>