From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Konsole
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 19:18:26
1 On 07/10/2016 09:38 PM, konsolebox wrote:
2 >
3 > So that confirms it. It's not in layman.
4 >
5 > You can add a `repos.conf` file like this. See portage(5) for it.
6 >
7 > [kde-sunset]
8 > auto-sync = yes
9 > location = /var/local/overlays/kde-sunset
10 > masters = gentoo
11 > sync-type = git
12 > sync-uri = https://anongit.gentoo.org/git/proj/kde-sunset.git
13 >
14 > And run `emerge --sync`.
15 >
16 >> I've tried fetching the list and listing and it doesn't show up for me.
17 >> Am I missing something? I see a kde overlay, but no kde-sunset overlay
18 >> in the list:
19 >
20 > The other way to check is `wget -qO -
21 > https://api.gentoo.org/overlays/repositories.xml | grep kde-sunset`.
22 > If you see nothing, then there's nothing.
25 Thanks, that led me to sync the kde-sunset overlay. However, I think I
26 am missing a step as when I use emerge or eshowkw it doesn't seem to
27 show anything from the kde-sunset overlay. layman usually handled this
28 stuff, any pointers?
29
30 Dan