From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: mythfrontend problems: no more keyboard, no window borders
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:23:13
1 Stefan G. Weichinger schrieb:
2 > walt schrieb:
3 >
4 >> Excellent! I'm almost (52% ;o) positive that it was somewhere in ~/.gconf.
5 >> But I could be mistaken...
6 >
7 > I will simply backup my home and remove dirs by trial and error ....
8
9 While I am at it ....
10
11 For a while I also face the fact that when I log out of my
12 gnome-session, the xorg-server doesn't get up again. It tries to restart
13 3 times and fails, Xorg.0.log says something about "failed to load load
14 modules dri and dri2" while nothing related is in xorg.conf ...
15
16 When I reboot the whole box, X11 comes up fine.
17
18 Rather annoying when having to log in and out more often.
19
20 xorg-server 1.6.3.901-r2 with nvidia-drivers-190.42-r2 now.
21
22 Right now I have an xorg.conf again (because of researching the original
23 issue mentioned) but that doesn't make much difference.
24
25 Stefan