From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mythfrontend problems: no more keyboard, no window borders
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:04:58
1 On 11/03/2009 12:23 AM, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > While I am at it ....
3 >
4 > For a while I also face the fact that when I log out of my
5 > gnome-session, the xorg-server doesn't get up again. It tries to restart
6 > 3 times and fails, Xorg.0.log says something about "failed to load load
7 > modules dri and dri2" while nothing related is in xorg.conf ...
8
9 The dri and dri2 'errors' are normal for nvidia users, so that doesn't
10 help any. Perhaps you have something left over from your gnome session
11 that doesn't stop when it should. I see that quite often.