From: Jeremi Piotrowski <jeremi.piotrowski@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Firefox-38.1.0 headers, or is Google getting smarter?
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 00:19:06
1 On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I tried to connect using IMAP4 while overseas. So this tells me that Google
3 > are also logging the IP addresses I am connecting from and check my geographic
4 > location for <aheam!> security purposes.
5
6 If you log into gmail, scroll to the bottom and on the right you will
7 find something
8 along the lines of
9
10 Last account activity: 0 minutes ago
11 Details
12
13 Now if you press the "Details" link you will find a log of recent
14 activity on your
15 account, including client and ip address. You can be either delighted that *you*
16 can monitor your account activity, or terrified... the choice is yours.