From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Bluetooth is impossible
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 02:03:17
1 I have a TRENDnet TBW-105UB USB bluetooth adapter and Motorola H560
2 bluetooth headset, and I'm trying to use them with twinkle VOIP
3 software. I've spent at least 8 hours today following up with every
4 single lead and I can't figure out how this is supposed to work. I
5 think I don't have the 2 devices "pairing". The instructions here:
6
7 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/bluetooth-guide.xml
8
9 seem to be completely outdated. I installed blueman in the hopes that
10 it would help facilitate pairing, but I only get python errors when I
11 try to run the binaries. Is it gnome-only? I'm running xfce4.
12
13 Can anyone tell me how this is done?
14
15 - Grant