From: Andrey Vul <andrey.vul@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Input in Vmware console is delay
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 04:57:44
1 On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:35 AM, Astomi Chen <astomister@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > I have installed gentoo in Vmware, currently the problem is when I input
5 > some command it will delay 1 second shows on console screen.
6 >
7 > I have checked the system, there are no abnormal process, system load is OK.
8 >
9 > When try to use Windows Putty to connect gentoo box, no delay, erverything
10 > seems nice.
11 >
12 All I can tell you is that something's fishy with regards to your vga driver.
17 Andrey Vul
18
19 A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
20 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
21 A: Top-posting.
22 Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?