From: Astomi Chen <astomister@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Input in Vmware console is delay
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 05:16:20
1 I agree with you.
2
3 Now my console still in 800*600 mode, I have tried lots of ways, but failed.
4
5 http://dev.gentoo.org/~spock/projects/uvesafb/<http://dev.gentoo.org/%7Espock/projects/uvesafb/>
8 On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Andrey Vul <andrey.vul@×××××.com> wrote:
9
10 > On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:35 AM, Astomi Chen <astomister@×××××.com> wrote:
11 > > Hi folks,
12 > >
13 > > I have installed gentoo in Vmware, currently the problem is when I input
14 > > some command it will delay 1 second shows on console screen.
15 > >
16 > > I have checked the system, there are no abnormal process, system load is
17 > OK.
18 > >
19 > > When try to use Windows Putty to connect gentoo box, no delay,
20 > erverything
21 > > seems nice.
22 > >
23 > All I can tell you is that something's fishy with regards to your vga
24 > driver.
28 > --
29 > Andrey Vul
30 >
31 > A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
32 > Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
33 > A: Top-posting.
34 > Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?