From: Henk Boom <lunarc.lists@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems after long-due emerge -uDN world
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:14:07
1 On 11/10/2007, Roman Zilka <rzilka@××××.cz> wrote:
2 > This is caused by the new xkeyboard-config. Downgrading should help. The
3 > bug has been already filed through both Gentoo and freedesktop.org
4 > bugzillas.
5
6 Thanks! Downgrading to version 0.8 fixed the alt key problem. I had
7 tried googling for the problem before asking here, but the results
8 were pretty much all noise, since it seems that many people have
9 miscellaneous problems related to the alt/meta keys.
10
11 Now all I have to worry about is the fonts =).
12
13 Henk Boom
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list