From: Yahya Mohammad <mfyahya@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Suspend/Hibernate on Dell Inspiron 6000
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:16:45
1 > What I did to solve this was to emerge the newest ati-drivers, which as of
2 > today is 8.455.2-r1. I also installed radeontool and vbetool. I made the
3 > changes in my common.conf and also in my ram.conf in /etc/hibernate to
4 > enable vbetool and radeontool. If you need these files, I'll gladly post
5 > them up.
6
7 Could you please post those files? I haven't had any luck so far even
8 with 8.455.2-r1 drivers. Thanks in advance.
9 --
10 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list