From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tools currently available for update of etc files after updates
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:44:26
1 Harry Putnam wrote:
2 > I remember discussion of one or more fairly new tools designed to ease
3 > the update of etc files following updates.
4 >
5 > Can anyone say what tools are currently available.
11 dispatch-conf works. May want to try them all and pick the one you
12 like. I like etc-update as far as the update process. I like this one
13 because it keeps backups of the old config files.
14
15 It's like the cereal aisle, your choice.
16
17 Dale
18