From: John covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tools currently available for update of etc files after updates
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:24:28
1 on Friday 11/14/2008 Dale(rdalek1967@×××××.com) wrote
2 > Harry Putnam wrote:
3 > > I remember discussion of one or more fairly new tools designed to ease
4 > > the update of etc files following updates.
5 > >
6 > > Can anyone say what tools are currently available.
12 > dispatch-conf works. May want to try them all and pick the one you
13 > like. I like etc-update as far as the update process. I like this one
14 > because it keeps backups of the old config files.
15
16 An eix on both dispatch-conf and etc-update yield no matches -- where
17 can they be found?
18
19 Thanks.
22 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
23 How do
24 you spend it?
25
26 John Covici