From: Tuomo Hartikainen <tth@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: heat codes
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 05:24:11
1 On 150312 1835, Dale wrote:
2 > wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
3 > > Something similar happened to me. I accidentally pressed F6 while
4 > > focused gkrellm but didn't noticed it. Some time later I realized that
5 > > the fontsize of gkrellm was increased so that it's height doesn't fit
6 > > to the screen anymore. Fist I thought that it has something to do with
7 > > the latest update. It took some time till I recognized that I simply
8 > > had to press F7 to restore the fontsize to its former height. :-)
9 > >
10 > > --
11 > > Regards
12 > > wabe
13 > >
14 > Well, you should have seen the look on my face the other day when
15 > Firefox went FULL SCREEN. I mean full screen like it does when I hit F
16 > and am watching a video. Heck, I didn't have a menu at the top, To
17 > this day, I have no clue what I did. I was typing a comment on a social
18 > site and all of the sudden, it went sucky. Still no clue but thank
19 > goodness it fixed itself after I killed it and restarted.
20 >
21 > Dale
22
23 Try pressing F11 in Firefox? ;)