From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: heat codes
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:31:57
1 Tuomo Hartikainen wrote:
2 > On 150312 1835, Dale wrote:
3 >> wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
4 >>> Something similar happened to me. I accidentally pressed F6 while
5 >>> focused gkrellm but didn't noticed it. Some time later I realized that
6 >>> the fontsize of gkrellm was increased so that it's height doesn't fit
7 >>> to the screen anymore. Fist I thought that it has something to do with
8 >>> the latest update. It took some time till I recognized that I simply
9 >>> had to press F7 to restore the fontsize to its former height. :-)
10 >>>
11 >>> --
12 >>> Regards
13 >>> wabe
14 >>>
15 >> Well, you should have seen the look on my face the other day when
16 >> Firefox went FULL SCREEN. I mean full screen like it does when I hit F
17 >> and am watching a video. Heck, I didn't have a menu at the top, To
18 >> this day, I have no clue what I did. I was typing a comment on a social
19 >> site and all of the sudden, it went sucky. Still no clue but thank
20 >> goodness it fixed itself after I killed it and restarted.
21 >>
22 >> Dale
23 > Try pressing F11 in Firefox? ;)
24
25 I think I tried that. I think I tried all the F* keys. I was also able
26 to ctrl F* to get to another desktop and use a second browser to try and
27 figure the thing out. I tried a few things I found online but none of
28 them worked. Also weird, I was typing normal characters when it went
29 weird on me just like I am in this email. No ctrl, alt or other keys.
30 The closest I got to those was the shift key for capitol letters.
31
32 I just hope I never run into that again. o_O
33
34 Dale
35