From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: is your metadata safe?
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 17:07:41
1 Well, the "media" like to project that everything was fine, before Snowden
2 did his thing. I, like many with deep roots in communications beyond TCP/IP
3 have known better for a long time. I was perusing some published documents
4 of an ILEC that wants me to do some work (a mesos cluster no less). Then I
5 ran across this document, by accident [1].
8 So now that my privacy of "phone records" has been wrestled from the hands
9 of the NSA, and place with the Telco, conglomerates, boy why do I not feel
10 safer? Congress has assured me that my personal data is now safe?
11
12 "ICP" or Integrated Communications Provider is the jargon by which all
13 attempts to keep our personal data, personal, are completely circumvented.
14 Just read the patent, award makes not differnce, as these carrier databases
15 have already been compile with numerous net data bases, so our privacy is
16 already completely compromised.
17
18 And folks in other countries, besides the good ole USA, your asses have been
19 "owned" for even longer.....
20
21 So I suggest we call have a shot or 2 of Tequila this weekend, get naked,
22 and party like you've got nothing left to hide; cause you don't!
23
24 cheers mate!
25
26 James