From: Troy Curtis Jr <troycurtisjr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] MS debug equivalent
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 02:39:04
1 I used debug.exe just a few semesters ago, but I don't remember it well. If
2 you have an executable that you have already assembled, then check out
3 gdb...(GNU debugger). It is a staple for any linux programmer, in fact, if
4 you go on to higher level programs like c or c++ you can use if for those
5 also. There are also quite a few GUI frontends to make it easier to use.
6
7 http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/
8