From: Erik <esigra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Clean shutdown of laptop possible after migration to KDE4?
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 00:02:09
1 Alan McKinnon skrev:
2 > On Friday 25 December 2009 16:23:23 Erik wrote:
3 >> After migrating to KDE4 it seems like the laptop just dies when the
4 >> battery becomes empty. In KDE3 I could set klaptopdaemon to warn when
5 >> the estimated remaining battery time is 15 minutes and begin a clean
6 >> shutdown when it is 10 minutes. It worked very well. Is it somehow
7 >> possible to get a clean shutdown in KDE4? I do not want to loose a
8 >> filesystem because of it.
9 >
10 > System Settings -> Advanced -> Power Management
11
12 Unfortunately I do not seem to have it. All that I have under System
13 Settings -> Advanced is:
14 Adapt the desktop theme
15 Automatic start
16 Device actions