From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Erik <esigra@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Clean shutdown of laptop possible after migration to KDE4?
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 20:10:47
1 On Friday 25 December 2009 16:23:23 Erik wrote:
2 > After migrating to KDE4 it seems like the laptop just dies when the
3 > battery becomes empty. In KDE3 I could set klaptopdaemon to warn when
4 > the estimated remaining battery time is 15 minutes and begin a clean
5 > shutdown when it is 10 minutes. It worked very well. Is it somehow
6 > possible to get a clean shutdown in KDE4? I do not want to loose a
7 > filesystem because of it.
11 System Settings -> Advanced -> Power Management
15 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com