From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How to cross compile Perl for ARM?
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 21:22:22
1 czernitko <czernitko <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Hello!I started playing a little bit with cross compilation
5 > for ARM architecture. Using crossdev I created a toolchain
6 > for arm-none-linux-gnueabi tuple.Now I'd like to emerge
7 > some more packages, but perl constantly refuses to emerge
8 > and it is needed by many packages.
9
10 You have the right idea using the gentoo embedded handbook as your guide.
11
12 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/handbook/
13
14 You may want to join/post to the gentoo-embedded list where
15 you'll find much more expertise on ARM and cross-compiling
16 issues.
17
18 hth,
19 James