From: Rob Rutherford <rlrutherford@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OPenOffice broken
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 03:34:04
1 The spell check is based on the language setting for the text in the
2 document. Format->Character->Font Make sure the language is set correctly
3 you probably want English (USA) .
4
5 On 5/16/07, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > Hello,
8 >
9 > I've tried OO-bin and now I compiles OO on an amd64.
10 > both do not have spell check working. Now on the compiled
11 > version, I get this message when it fires up, repeated about
12 > 14 times to the console:
13 >
14 > (process:7216): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_screen_get_font_options: assertion
15 > `GDK_IS_SCREEN (screen)' failed
18 > It seems to work, but no spell checking?
21 > The flags are similar to as what I use elsewhere on x\86.
22 >
23 > any ideas?
26 > James
27 >