From: Rob Rutherford <rlrutherford@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OPenOffice broken
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 03:35:17
1 On 5/16/07, Rob Rutherford <rlrutherford@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > On 5/16/07, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > Hello,
8 > >
9 > > I've tried OO-bin and now I compiles OO on an amd64.
10 > > both do not have spell check working. Now on the compiled
11 > > version, I get this message when it fires up, repeated about
12 > > 14 times to the console:
13 > >
14 > > (process:7216): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_screen_get_font_options: assertion
15 > > `GDK_IS_SCREEN (screen)' failed
18 > > It seems to work, but no spell checking?
21 > > The flags are similar to as what I use elsewhere on x\86.
22 > >
23 > > any ideas?
26 > > James
29 The spell check is based on the language setting for the text in the
30 document. Format->Character->Font Make sure the language is set correctly
31 you probably want English (USA) .