From: Sam Jorna <wraeth@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The Project Begins!
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 08:36:58
1 On 27/03/16 16:10, Hunter Jozwiak wrote:
2 > Okay. Thanks for that information. Is there a more descriptive version of
3 > the twenty USE flags I should use for Apache, because the index is rather
4 > vague. I pulled up the wiki page, clicked on a link that was attached to one
5 > of the USE flags, which in turn opened up another three hundred plus USE
6 > opportunities.
7
8 Depends on what you mean by the index.
9
10 `equery uses www-servers/apache` (from app-portage/gentoolkit) provides
11 a brief description of each flag, but beyond that the wiki and Google
12 (and/or the forums and IRC) are your friends.
13
14 You can also check out the gentoo-server mailing list[0].
15
16 0: https://www.gentoo.org/get-involved/mailing-lists/all-lists.html
17
18 Cheers;