From: victor romanchuk <rom@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bluetooth and headset with gentoo...
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 07:35:39
1 Tamer Higazi wrote, at 01/06/2012 11:14 AM:
2 > People!
3 > I am not a bluetooth expert.... how do I configure bluez to make a
4 > permanent connection with the bluez headset???
7 > I did:
8 >
9 > pcm.jabra {
10 > type bluetooth
11 > }
12
13 [snip]
14
15 .asoundrc is an audio part of configuration. bebore that you have to:
16
17 * configure the kernel to support audio over bluetooth (these settings are for
18 3.x kernel, for earlier versions these are slightly deffer from showed):
19
20 CONFIG_BT=m
21 CONFIG_BT_L2CAP=y
22 CONFIG_BT_SCO=y
23
24 * install net-wireless/bluez
25 * configure and pair your headset with host bluetooth adapter using desktop
26 applet - net-wireless/blueman in my case, or manually - hcitool etc
27 * enjoy the result :)
28
29 hth
30