From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bluetooth and headset with gentoo...
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 07:46:07
1 To extend this thread - because of other apps I am using pulse and the
2 BT headset (Jabra Halo) generally works fine - my only problem is the
3 microphone when using sjphone which is an oss app. I can hear audio,
4 pulse indicates it can hear me speaking but sjphone is silent so it
5 seems to be the oss mic thats the problem - any hints/ideas on what to
6 do?
7
8 BillK
12 -----Original Message-----
13 From: victor romanchuk <rom@××××××××××.net>
14 Reply-to: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bluetooth and headset with gentoo...
17 Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 11:34:26 +0400
18