From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: eudev
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 12:55:44
1 Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
2
3 > Basically, after you switch, the OS doesn't see anything different. On
4 > mine here, even the init scripts have the same name. I was sort of
5 > expecting them to change from udev to eudev but it didn't.
6
7 Good to know. Any mods to any of those udev-init-scripts or are they the
8 same_same ?
9
10 > If something is pulling udev back in, may want to add the -t option to
11 > emerge and see what is pulling it in.
12
13 Yea, it was late, I was tired and often premature_alzheimers is not
14 really premature......
15
16 > Dale
17