From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin and adding a option, if it exists.
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 20:58:31
1 On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 22:44:56 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I installed Yakuake and to me, it looks like Konsole but without the
4 > menu part at the top.  Other than that, I don't see anything special.  I
5 > kinda wish I had a terminal with dolphin or something.  I think there is
6 > a way but right now, I'm getting the job done.  I'll look into that
7 > later.  Pretty sure it is under the tool menu.
8
9 It is Konsole, but on demand. I have Konsole open on a separate desktop
10 permanently, but sometime I just want to run a quick shell command and
11 can press F12 to do it there and then.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 I@love~my,;It's%made in Taiwa~##$ ` #@