From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Getting rid of all kde components
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:30:15
1 "Daniel da Veiga" <danieldaveiga@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > It doesn't seem like a complain, if you read it like you would really answer it.
4 >
5 > It wast just a comment to justify the question. I don't see a reason
6 > to question his comment. Gentoo is about choice (not just compiling),
7 > and this thread is about Getting rid of all KDE components. Someone
8 > goes off-topic and all of a sudden the OP feels attacked (I would feel
9 > the same). If you're not going to answer the question, don't send it
10 > to the list.
11
12 [...]
13
14 Thank you... and for the nice outline I've snipped