From: "Jerônimo Backes" <germanobax@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Auto-backup tool?
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 16:38:13
1 Hi!
2
3 I have a laptop with lots of documents, plus, I am writing lots of
4 documents. When I'm working with these files, I stop after every 2 to 4
5 hours of work to save the changes, copying the updated files on a
6 external hard drive. I also send them to two e-mail accounts (gmail and
7 yahoo).
8
9 Is there a tool to make these repetitive tasks automatically? I would
10 like to have something that just copies the updated (and new) files to
11 my external HD, in order to keep both directories' contents in sync (on
12 my laptop: /home/jbackes/documents; on my external
13 HD: /mnt/external/backup/documents/) .
14
15 And for the activity of packing and mailing recent changed documents, is
16 there a tool that could do this automagically?
21 Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular. Registre seu aparelho agora!
22 http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list