From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Doubt about FLAG use
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:48:07
1 On Thursday 24 April 2008, KH wrote:
2 > > and then verify that you're getting what you want before emerging.
3 > > This way you know your changes will remain the next time you run
4 > > emerge uD world or update mplayer on its own.
5 > >
6 > > kashani
7 >
8 > I am really sorry for all this confusion I caused.
9
10 Don't be :-)
11
12 If this list is anything like hundreds of other similar lists on the
13 net, many many people will be reading this thread and learn something
14 they didn't know about USE and now know the OneTrueWay(tm) to use
15 portage.
16
17 You did them all a big favour, they just tend to take note and not
18 really announce that they too didn't know.
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list