From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Updating portage, continued
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 14:59:25
1 On 2019-06-03, n952162@×××.de <n952162@×××.de> wrote:
2
3 > Fundamentally, autounmask seems like something I don't want to do,
4 > at all. What happens if I just remove zz-autounmask? What do I
5 > have to emerge to find out?
6
7 It occurs to one that it would probably be easier and faster to back
8 up user directories and /etc, and then just do a clean install.
9
10 Though perhaps you want to battle your way through this upgrade to
11 earn your portage merit badge. If that be the case, then
12
13 Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
14 Or close up the wall with our failed emerges.
17 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I was born in a
18 at Hostess Cupcake factory
19 gmail.com before the sexual
20 revolution!