From: Andrey Falko <ma3oxuct@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nice level for X11
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:06:33
1 On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na> wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 13 May 2008, Abraham Gyorgy wrote:
3 > > Hello guys, in which configuration file can I set a nice level for
4 > > X11? (this makes all graphical software run much faster, at least
5 > > when I used Debian).
6 >
7 > Nice factor for X makes graphical software run fater? I don't thinl
8 > so. Not at all.
9 >
10 Nice factor gives X priority, so if you are compiling something and
11 X's priority is high, you'll be using X as if nothing was being
12 compiled.
13 > Uwe
14 >
15 > --
16 > Ignorance killed the cat, sir, curiosity was framed!
19 > --
20 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list