From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: The latest java plugin is a giant PITA
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:45:46
1 On 1 February 2014 20:15:13 CET, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >On 02/01/2014 10:30 AM, J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 >> On Sat, February 1, 2014 16:59, walt wrote:
4 >> An easier way then to use the silly jconsole might be found in the
5 >> following location:
6 >>
7 >> ~/.java/deployment/security/
8 >
9 >WTF? No XML? ;)
10
11 Could have been worse. Some proprietary binary format.
12
13 >> HTH,
14 >
15 >Very much, thanks.
16 >
17 >> PS. If anyone knows how to get an SSL-certificate that is accepted by
18 >> this, please let me know.
19 >
20 >I don't think I understand the question. jconsole has a button marked
21 >"Manage Certificates", that's not what you want?
22
23 The webinterface allows me to upload a new SSL certificate. I will need to do this as one of the servers has an outdated SSL certificate.
24
25 If I know how to fabricate one that expires in 10 years and is easily accepted by Java. I will be happy.
28 Joost
32 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.