From: "Pavel Kouřil" <djpaulway@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Few problems
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:36:18
1 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
2 > On Sunday, 31 December 2006 22:21, Pavel Kouřil wrote:
3 >
4 >> I have few problems with my gentoo. =//
5 >> 1. After X & WM (I use KDE, in fluxbox it was same) my PC have insane
6 >> CPU and RAM usage. Why? =// [2.0GHz AMD, 512MB RAM]
9 > Run 'top' to see which processes are causing this.
10 >
11 In top isn't anything suspicious.
12 >
13 >> 2. How I can setup autostart in KDE? (i wanna run firefox etc.
14 >> automaticaly)
17 > You can put scripts and symlinks in ~/.kde/Autostart/ to run whatever you want
18 > on login.
19 >
20 If it is shell script, with chmod a+x, it only opens in KWrite at the
21 start. =/
22 >> And last problem, but this is more wine-related.
23 >> I have big game freezes in Ragnarok Online (kRO version), and when i
24 >> wanna run updater, it ever falls down.
27 > http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=928
28 >
29 > Have a look at this page on the wine website to see if there are any bug
30 > reports or solutions relating to your problem:
31 >
32 There isn't anything about it. It was firt place, where I searched for
33 solutions.
34 >> Thanks and Happy New Year Everbody.