From: Francesco Turco <fturco@××××××××.fm>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eclean and the --time-limit option
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 10:51:05
1 On Sat, Dec 8, 2012, at 17:05, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > It sounds like you want wget to use --no-use-server-timestamps. I haven't
3 > tried it, but something like
4 >
5 > FETCHCOMMAND="$FETCHCOMMAND --no-use-server-timestamps"
6 >
7 > in make.conf should do it. If not, get the default settings from
8 > emerge --info -v and set FETCHCOMMAND to those plus
9 > --no-use-server-timestamps.
10
11 I added the --no-use-server-timestamps option to both FETCHCOMMAND and
12 RESUMECOMMAND variables in /etc/portage/make.conf, then removed
13 everything in /usr/portage/{distfiles,packages} and finally did emerge
14 -e @world. Now timestamps seems to be good and compatible with eclean's
15 --time-limit option.
16
17 Thank you Neil!