From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eclean and the --time-limit option
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 16:07:13
1 On Sat, 08 Dec 2012 15:33:17 +0100, Francesco Turco wrote:
2
3 > I wonder if there's some way to fix this, perhaps by telling Portage to
4 > update modification time for distfiles when they are fetched from
5 > servers. Or using some other option with eclean.
6
7 It sounds like you want wget to use --no-use-server-timestamps. I haven't
8 tried it, but something like
9
10 FETCHCOMMAND="$FETCHCOMMAND --no-use-server-timestamps"
11
12 in make.conf should do it. If not, get the default settings from
13 emerge --info -v and set FETCHCOMMAND to those plus
14 --no-use-server-timestamps.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Isn't 'Criminal Lawyer' rather redundant?